RTF TO XML Converter - Text formatting support
- Customizable font substitution rules;
- "Symbol" and "ZapfDingbats" fonts are supported;
- Font family and size, superscript and subscript;
- Font style and weight (bold, italic, underline, etc.);
- Font color and background color;
- Cell, paragraph, and text color shading without pattern;
- Paragraph alignment and margins;
- Paragraph line spacing;
- Space before and after a paragraph;
- Lists of the new format;
- All useful special RTF symbols;
- Preserving of white spaces;
During conversion you can preserve white space with the help of RTF TO XML Converter. Obtained document looks the same way as your original files.
- Line breaks;
One of the features of RTF TO XML Converter is creation an extra line which placed between paragraphs. The line break tag is used to indicate when to split a paragraph onto different lines.
- Font substitution entries from the specified XML file.
Go to RTF converter features content